Consulting, content licensing and distribution queries welcome
TESTIMONIAL | public relations / media releases
Sean provided excellent public relations support for several of my theatre productions, interviewing cast and crew and crafting engaging content which led to full houses!
Wise Words Media / Callumny Films
JAN 2002 – DEC 2007 | Melbourne & Sydney (including business unit function)
CONTRACT SUMMARIES (PAYG)
- 2007 Super Partners | Communications Consultant (Mktg)
- 2007 Department of Human Services | Communications Consultant (Mktg)
- 2007 Australian Small Scale Offerings Board Limited (ASSOB) | Communications Consultant
- 2006 to 2007 NAB Custodian Services (NCS) | Tender Writer (Mktg)
- 2006 Aviva Australia | Communications Consultant (Mktg)
- 2005 Middletons (Legal) | Communications Consultant (Mktg)
- 2004 Online Banking Review (Media) | Communications Consultant (ABN)
FREELANCE SUMMARIES (ABN) COMMS
- Runaway Tours, Night Cat Tours | Media and Communications Manager
- Seasonal Work Aust, New Zealand | Communications Consultant
- MEDIA LIAISON (ABN) | authoring / distributing – 44 x media releases.
including key clients: Mark Andrew (playwright), Sharni Page (playwright, actor, producer, creative consultant), Belinda Lopez (playwright), Voices For Hope (Interplast), Jump Street Films (THE ECLIPSE (2010) – Tribeca Best Actor winner Ciarán Hinds, Aidan Quinn)
OTHER – FREELANCE SUMMARIES (ABN) | Comms, Events, Producer, Content
- ‘A Fistful of Scripts’ [Seasons 1 – 6], event founder / creative producer
- Aims Overseas (Sydney) matching potential students with overseas study opportunities – For commercial, promotional purposes, commissioned to blog, track and record my daily class and tutorial experiences studying creative writing at Oxford University.
- volunteering (tertiary) | Creative services: script-editing, story development, production strategies,
- Willliamstown Literary Festival (2011 – workshop presenter)
- Editor Group (2003)| author – ‘Rich Dad, Poor Dad’ series, Robert Kiyosaki