LG | Video
What do you want to achieve?
Selected pages within this site were developed during studies for RMIT’s Master of Information Management (2019).
At 95%, the site design/content achieved a ‘High Distinction’.
Digital Knowledge | selected as a key digital area for exploration in response to client brief
- Create a Youtube video that tracks
- creation of www.wisewords.com.au or
- ‘how to video…’ per Week 2 – guest lecturer example
- ‘How to create an Aviary for Finches’
- Explore and apply
- Software that tracks, captures and videos screen activity
- Execute video-editing skills
- Embed final content to YouTube and Vimeo
- Execute – skills | existing/developing
- Professional Development (self – funded)
- Content creation and knowledge from acquired (yet to create same in professional context):
- 2016 | Screen Forever, Crown Casino | Screen Producers Association
- 2014 | Cultural Leadership Workshops | Multicultural Arts Victoria
- 2014 | Above All Human | conference for digital startup founders, designers and innovators
- 2014 | Storyology (digital storytelling media profls), Sydney | Media Entertainment & Arts Alliance
- 2014 | Generation Next Online Video Conference, Docklands | Open Channel
READ MORE | Learning Goals