LG | Digital Security
What do you want to achieve?
Selected pages within this site were developed during studies for RMIT’s Master of Information Management (2019).
At 95%, the site design/content achieved a ‘High Distinction’.
Digital Knowledge | selected as a key digital area for exploration in response to client brief
- The Age of Surveillance Capitalism | ‘Decision rights’
- Summarise context of digital security per this reference source material
- Explain ‘data exhaust’ and how digital footprints are used for profit without direct benefit to users as a result of their digital experience
- Reference material
- Zuboff, S., The Age of Surveillance Capitalism – The Fight for a Human Future at the New Frontier of Power, London: Profile Books Ltd, 2019
- how digital security is exploited for profit without direct benefit to users as a result of their digital experience
- Information Literacy
- draw conclusion and meaningful context for professionals and users alike
- CBA Netbank
- Credit Card | ‘stolen’ Aug 2010
- Facebook privacy settings
- Google maps | Street View car – mapping incidents
- 17 Winmalee Rd, Balwyn
- demonstrate – homeowner captured on private property without permission or knowledge
- English Village of Broughton, UK
- demonstrate – village community blockaded to deny entry by road to Google Street View car
READ MORE | Learning Goals