Master of Information Management, RMIT
A fulltime carer to Aug 2020, Sean McIntyre commenced RMIT’s Master of Information Management fulltime in March 2019.
Selected pages within this site were developed during studies for RMIT’s Master of Information Management (2019).
At 95%, the site design/content achieved a ‘High Distinction’.
Goals – carer | as at Mar – 2019 Aug 2020
- Career shift, expanding job and professional opportunities per RMIT’s course overview page:government and business information services:
- work as an independent information broker, consultant
- work for commercial companies supporting the information industry
- Other sectors:
- tertiary and/or academic, health and technology – with a possible specialisation in search services and search behaviours
- reboot workplace skillset while investigating and researching available career prospects
As of mid-March 2019, Sean has already noted a compatible fit between:
- Information Management specialisations
- search and retrieval services, information literacy and providing critical expertise to businesses, governments, health and other officials and
- his own blended
- workplace experiences, capabilities (communication / digital / creative) and skill-set
Task 3 | Client report – LibGuide