under (re)construction |
this international student life
— we tell stories —
– Our Story is international student education –
Insights: Melbourne, Australia
- Research, Careers, Industry Trends
- safety (how to get around)
- accomodation options
- local lifestyle
- arts, culture, sporting events
CURRENT STATS | as at Sept 2023
content | international student education
Watch time 1100+ hours | Feb 2022-Sept 2023
18 – 24yrs 69.8%, Male 67%
5.7% CTR (click through rate)
Ave View Duration 1 min 09 secs
- 8 seconds = Gen Z content attention span | SOURCE: VisionCritical & EduTech start-up Vudoo.com
- Gen Z Viewers from around 15 countries aged 15 to 35 for international student education content, especially themed / planned calendar topics
2020 – present Content Producer/Strategist | content series – ‘this life’ (ABN)
Video content production, distribution & business development strategies (sports media, public transport infrastructure, commercial property, tourism, destination marketing).
- pre-event/post-event: micro-posts, teasers, newsbites and longer form
- event coverage content: accumulating/generating by attending events/trade shows/conferences/presentations
- OTT Business Devt Activities & Relationship building: vuulr.com (Singapore), filmwallet.com (Malaysia), Binge TV (USA), ZEE5 (India), Cincopa (Canada), StreamTV (USA), Kaltura (Israel), Video Elephant (Ireland), Asia TV Forums
- International OTT markets/platforms (VOD, SVOD, AOD, FAST channels)
Targeted at a $13.7 billion industry: Australia’s international student sector.
Wise Words Media is embarking on a digital production project showcasing Melbourne, Australia as they return to Melbourne after 2 years locked out of Australia.
Wise Words Media wants to connect with digital content creatives and strategists, as well as international student recruitment agents world-wide.
A bespoke, boutique agency providing professional services in marketing communications, video content & consulting in:
- unscripted / scripted factual digital content production / distribution
- marketing communications content & collateral
Wise Words Media researches the international student space. We look to help international students / ESL / TOEFL / TEFL non-native speakers practice in picking up English in a useful, collaborative delivery-style.
Wise Words Media seeks commercial partnerships and collaborations (national & international):
digital agencies, international trade organisations (eg AmCham, ALABC), Export Australia, international student recruitment agents, tertiary institutions (TAFE, UG, PG, Research, Alumni, ELI), RTO’s.
 Infrastructure Australia’s Infrastructure Audit Report 2019
 PriceWaterhouseCoopers’ modelling from 2020 found that for every dollar students spent on tuition fees, they contributed $1.15 to the state economy, in what was a $13.7 billion industry in 2019. SOURCE: ‘India overtakes China as international students’ top country of origin‘, Michael Fowler, The Age, March 26, 2022 — 8.12pm