under construction |
Wise Words Media and Callumny Films has a profile full of digital assets showcased in Cinando. Media kit also available if you require further info.
‘this walking life‘ – produced by Wise Words Media and Callumny Films We’re committed to producing content for walkers supporting delivery of healthier, cleaner and safer transport systems – across Australia, New Zealand and worldwide.
Film and content producer based in Melbourne, Australia.
- Callumny Films | imdb – ‘In Development’
- Project: Waterman | mockumentary webseries
- ‘this life‘ is unscripted reality content (walking video content) consisting of themed content strategies. One example is a series aimed at international student education sector. Ausience target:
- international tertiary education sector
- English Language Institute’s
- parents of prospective international student’s
- international education recruitment agents based outside Australia
- MEDIA RELEASE
- architecture showcase| Mar 2021
- Now embarking on location scouting and pre-production for a content series in Melbourne’s CBD
With 70% of youtube content viewed on mobile devices, it makes sense to look beyond youtube to more strategic commercial partners and audiences:
- investigating new content distribution and licensing oppportunities.
- Wise Words Media and Callumny Films has attended AFM 2017, Marche du Cannes (2020) and Asia TV Forums (2020), so have been aware of Video Elephant, Vuulr and similar platforms for sometime.
- In 2017, a creative industries colleague told me an anecdote around the topic of French telecomms companies (similar to Telstra and Optus) were active in the market for content suitable for mobile devices.
- #thisgeneologylife – family history research. We welcome queries from professional and amatuer family history researchers.
- since Oct, 2020 original video content library x 150 videos – filmed in SD format (30fps rendered up to 60fps), however upgrading April, 2021 to Sony Zv-1 vlogging camera
our brands | established Wise Words Media Sept 2003, A Fistful of Scripts Jul 2010, Callumny Films Aug 2013, the innovative podcast project A Fistful of Scripts v2.audio Sept 2016, A Fistful of Flicks Sept 2017, A Fistful of Scripts MEETS the filmmakers, featuring… (in development) Sept 2017 and ‘this life’ series Oct 2020 (video content – #thiswalkinglife | #thispublictransportlife | #thispropertylife | #thisgeneologylife).
Specialising in nostalgia content, the Retro Archives is in-development for a planned launch late 2022.
- Marco Romero Rodriguez co-founder / director / producer
- Sean McIntyre co-founder / writer / producer
- this walking life
- this public transport life
- this geneology life
- this property life
- residential apartment developments / commercial sales / commercial leasing
With launch of new, highly innovative digital series ‘this life’, Wise Words Media and Callumny Films are making an impact statement on the undeniable economic importance of Australia’s digital and infrastructure sectors.
Public transport first addressed in 2016 via unique mockumentary web-series ‘PROJECT: Waterman‘.
Wise Words Media | about
creative industries production house | Content Production (audio/video)
- Content Producer | B2B Broker, B2C Intermediary Consulting,
- Professional services
- LinkedIn – Wise Words Media
READ MORE | about
Brings to life the vision of creatives such as writers, directors and producers as well as clients. Wise Words Media also offers professional services in Content Production (audio and video). Our production vehicles are:
Callumny Films | Aug 2013
storytellers | with a commercial outlook
welcome to this #walking life | Oct 2020
Walking video content from Melbourne, Australia – consistently rated worlds most liveable city.
A Fistful of Scripts | Jul 2010
We write ‘em. They read ‘em. You hear ‘em.
A Fistful of Scripts v2.audio | Sept 2016
We write ’em. They record ’em. You listen to ’em.
podcast – aCast, googleplay, iTunes | production and distribution vehicle of audio content
A Fistful of Flicks | Sept 2017
You want ‘em. They make ‘em. We screen ‘em.
We write ‘em. They make ‘em. You meet ‘em.
- KIDS (or games before hometime) | PLAY | audio trailer
- Lounge Theatre – 2012 Melbourne Fringe Festival | The Butterfly Club, 3 star review The Age (Melbourne, Australia)