LG | Digital Footprint
What do you want to achieve?
Selected pages within this site were developed during studies for RMIT’s Master of Information Management (2019).
At 95%, the site design/content achieved a ‘High Distinction’.
Digital Knowledge | selected as a key digital area for exploration in response to client brief
- ‘Cookies’ – explore context of these for
- SCREEN SHOT: the guardian
- The Age of Surveillance Capitalism
- Summarise context of digital footprint per this reference source material
- Explain ‘data exhaust’ and how digital footprints are used for profit without direct benefit to users as a result of their digital experience
- Reference material
- Zuboff, S., The Age of Surveillance Capitalism – The Fight for a Human Future at the New Frontier of Power, London: Profile Books Ltd, 2019
- Information Literacy
- draw conclusion and meaningful context for professionals and users alike
READ MORE | Learning Goals