under (re)construction |
welcome to this walking life | subscribe now
supporting global delivery of healthier, cleaner and safer transport systems
Walking video content from Melbourne, Australia – consistently rated worlds most liveable city.
‘this walking life‘ – produced by Wise Words Media and Callumny Films. We’re committed to producing content for walkers supporting delivery of healthier, cleaner and safer transport systems – across Australia, New Zealand and worldwide.
A new, unique Australian International Student Education video content series has been released by Wise Words Media. Available online at ‘this walking life’, it aims to assist parents of international student’s who are considering enrolment in, or returning to study in, Australia’s international tertiary education sector.
The video content is also produced and distributed for use by international education recruitment agents based outside Australia.
Stay in touch with issues in Melbourne, Australia around international education and enrolments. Released by Wise Words Media’s this walking life, this unique International Student Education video content series features:
- Monash University – orientation week | Clayton, Melbourne
- Melbourne University | Swanston St and Royal Parade, Parkville
- RMIT University | Swanston St, Melbourne
- Victoria University (International) | Flinders Lane, Melbourne
- combination video featuring Melbourne University, RMIT University, Victoria University (International) and introduction to Queen Victoria Market
- Commentaries are also available
Each video addresses key questions:
- Are you the parent of an international student?
- Australia – a CoVid-19 safe study destination
- CoVid safe study destinations – Australia vs UK
- Melbourne, Australia – best destination for CoVid safe study
Now embarking on location scouting and pre-production for a content series showcasing architecture in Melbourne’s CBD.
- Callumny Films | imdb – ‘In Development’
- ‘this life‘ is unscripted reality content (walking video content) consisting of themed content strategies. One example is a series aimed at international student education sector. Audience target
- international tertiary education sector
- English Language Institute’s
- parents of prospective international student’s
- international education recruitment agents based outside Australia
- MEDIA RELEASE | https://www.wisewords.com.au/media-release-wise-words-media-releases-international-student-education-video-series-online-for-overseas-audiences/
#thiswalkinglife | variety of strategic themed series
Entertain, Inform, Educate
walk | ride | travel explore | discover | experience locations | sport | tourism | live events lifestyle | experiential public transport | nil cars used
- international student education series: audience target
- 2021 Australian Open series
- Harry Potter and the #Cursed Child series
- Australian Sporting Legends Series
- Myer Christmas Windows series
- AC/DC Lane | Melbourne Laneways seriesContent Innovators Wise Words Media and Callumny Films – ‘Let There Be Content’ With a Bullet
Other content recently produced and published since Oct 2020:
COMING SOON | subscribe now
- Project: #thiswalkinglife | architecture series
- this walking life
- this public transport life
- this geneology life
- this property life
- residential apartment developments / commercial sales / commercial leasing
With launch of new, highly innovative digital series ‘this life’, Wise Words Media and Callumny Films are making an impact statement on the undeniable economic importance of Australia’s digital and infrastructure sectors.
Public transport first addressed in 2016 via unique mockumentary web-series ‘PROJECT: Waterman‘.
Wise Words Media | about
creative industries production house | Content Production (audio/video)
- Content Producer | B2B Broker, B2C Intermediary Consulting,
- Professional services
- LinkedIn – Wise Words Media