Sean McIntyre’s CV
RMIT University (2019 – present)
Master of Information Management
Monash University (2003)
Bachelor of Business (Banking & Finance)
Exeter College, Oxford University (UK) (2010)
Media, Arts And Entertainment Alliance (2002 to 2018)
Screen Producers Association (2016 to 2018)
Content producer, communications professional, content specialist
- Professional communicator skilled in developing, implementing/executing communications and digital marketing strategies. Customer-centric service ethos, team-orientated and collegiate.
- Content producer: extensive experience creating, producing, writing, curating, editing, distributing, publishing
- Resourceful, entrepreneurial outlook. Executing creative briefs into project deliverables while meeting agreed budgets/deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience in plain English marketing communications. Strong project management and proof-reading skills.
- Outstanding stakeholder and relationship management skills providing flexible, responsive account management interface between stakeholders, service providers and other business unit functions.
- Innovative production skills for audio content and corporate video content. Employs storytelling tactics and strategies for digital space – creative concept, script development, production management, recruitment, management of brief, stakeholder liaison, client relationship.
- Previous marketing communications experience large corporate organisations, SMEs and tertiary institutions. Sectors: professional services, finance, insurance, legal, education, tourism, government (state), facilities mgt services, online/tech start up space and the arts.
- Understanding of business language and demonstrated natural affinity for both the professional services sectors and the creative space. Brings innovative customer-focused, ‘can do’ work ethic to each project, quickly adapting and acquiring any new skills required.
- Adept at integrating seamlessly into new sectors. Extensive experience working in environments heavily characterised by conflicting priorities, change and uncertainty.
- Other – media and PR strategy, content strategies, strategic planning – marketing, communications, social media presence management/strategy, brand personas