Sean McIntyre’s CV
RMIT University (JAN 2019 – present)
Master of Information Management, School of Accounting, Information Systems and Supply Chain
Fulltime student (4 units – approved leave semester 2, 2019 – present)
Discontinuation of Program, advised 29 Oct 2020 by Postgraduate Program Manager, Department of Information Systems and Business Analytics Master of Information Management
Selected pages within this site were developed during studies for RMIT’s Master of Information Management (2019).
At 95%, the site design/content achieved a ‘High Distinction’.
Monash University (2003)
Bachelor of Business (Banking & Finance)
Exeter College, Oxford University (UK) (2010)
Media, Arts And Entertainment Alliance (2002 to 2018)
Screen Producers Association (2016 to 2018)
Content producer, communications professional, content specialist
- Professional communicator skilled in developing, implementing/executing communications and digital marketing strategies. Customer-centric service ethos, team-orientated and collegiate.
- Content producer: extensive experience creating, producing, writing, curating, editing, distributing, publishing
- Resourceful, entrepreneurial outlook. Executing creative briefs into project deliverables while meeting agreed budgets/deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience in plain English marketing communications. Strong project management and proof-reading skills.
- Outstanding stakeholder and relationship management skills providing flexible, responsive account management interface between stakeholders, service providers and other business unit functions.
- Innovative production skills for audio content and corporate video content. Employs storytelling tactics and strategies for digital space – creative concept, script development, production management, recruitment, management of brief, stakeholder liaison, client relationship.
- Previous marketing communications experience large corporate organisations, SMEs and tertiary institutions. Sectors: professional services, finance, insurance, legal, education, tourism, government (state), facilities mgt services, online/tech start up space and the arts.
- Understanding of business language and demonstrated natural affinity for both the professional services sectors and and creative industries. Brings innovative customer-focused, ‘can do’ work ethic to each project, quickly adapting and acquiring any new skills required.
- Adept at integrating seamlessly into new sectors. Extensive experience working in environments heavily characterised by conflicting priorities, change and uncertainty.
- Other – media and PR strategy, content strategies, strategic planning – marketing, communications, social media presence management/strategy, brand personas