about SEAN McINTYRE
Content producer, communications/content specialist
Demonstrated experience and specialised skills working across a variety of industries including tertiary, professional services, finance, legal, tourism and the arts.
Sean McIntyre also has experience within the higher education sector with under-graduate and post-graduate international and domestic students and as an international student himself.
Extensive experience | project and marketing communications
- producing high quality, innovative content (text/video/audio), uploading same using various Content Management Systems (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Blogger, PR web), HTML coding and familiarity with design software (Indesign)
- development and implementation of communications materials for large corporate organisations, SMEs and tertiary institutions
- used to working in environments heavily characterised by change and uncertainty
- particularly adept at integrating seamlessly into new sectors and their working environments
Collaborative, strong customer service work ethos
- collaborative by nature, Sean McIntyre’s strong customer service work-ethic and stakeholder skills were forged in retail banking
- graduated Monash University, Bachelor of Business (Banking & Finance) (2003). Later studied Creative Writing at Oxford University in 2010.
- established Wise Words Media in 2003,A Fistful of Scripts in Jul 2010, Lounge Theatre in 2012, Callumny Films in 2014 and the innovative podcast project A Fistful of Scripts v2.audio in 2016
Creative Industries professional
Sean McIntyre brings to life the vision of creatives such as producers, writers, directors as well as clients. He has extensive experience as an early emerging-career producer, writer, actor and collaborator: